Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This Too Shall Pass...



I guess I've listened to Jim Gaffigan too much at work, but I love his Hot Pocket sketch for some reason.

Anywho, I'm starting to figure out how to blog again!  Mainly because my schedule is starting to slow down (11 days till the craziness ends!).  One thing that I am struggling with when I write though is it's either depressing, at least to me it is, or I forget what my genius idea for a post was.  I'm trying to make my posts more positive because I feel for a while there I was writing somewhat negative things, but such is life.  I always want to share the bad, but never the good.  AND while I have been more open in my writing there are still plenty of things I continue to hold back on.

On the plus side though I'm 3 episodes into LOST season 5.  After several years I FINALLY bought my favorite Tyler Hilton cd on iTunes.  Oh and I'm already working on thoughts for my next post, inspired by a combination of my friends Dave and Jonathan.

Lastly, this was the song that started off my day at work, let's just say it was EPIC:

No comments:

Post a Comment