Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lessons Learned

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which i carried you into exile."
- Jeremiah 29:11-14

I'm sorry it's been 2 weeks since my last post, I haven't thought I've had a lot to say.

Earlier this week I had a complete mental and emotional breakdown due to stress (Right after Spring Break? Yes.) and everyday has gotten better.  I've been trying to find new relaxing activities to do that will help me calm down, so this week has been pretty chill in the regards to school, work, and life.

As my mom keeps reminding me, "Give it all to God."  Which really came in handy on Tuesday because he was sending me messages before, during, and after our Praise and Worship time.  I was relieving to be surrounded by His presence.

Anywho, I was going to do Wordless Wednesday yesterday, but forgot after church, so look forward to that next week (as well as more regular posts).



No comments:

Post a Comment