Thursday, July 7, 2011

"I've always thought my soundtracks do pretty good, because they're basically professional equivalents of a mix tape I'd make for you at home."- Quentin Tarantino

If your life were a movie, what songs would be on the soundtrack?

According to iTunes:

-Opening Credits: A Thing For Me by Metronomy

-Waking Up: I Know Where I've Been from Hairspray

-First Day of School: Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

-Falling In Love: A Pirate Looks At Forty by Jack Johnson

-Fighting: Be There by Howie Day

-Breaking Up: Now I'm Here by Queen

-Prom: F**k Her Gently by Tenacious D

-Life: My Drug Buddy by The Lemonheads

-Mental Breakdown: Flying Without Wings by Ruben Studdard

-Driving Scene: Say Yes! To Michigan by Sufjan Stevens

-Flashback: Bright Lights by Matchbox Twenty

-Making Up: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Leo Sayer

-Wedding: Who Knows by Zac Brown Band

-Birth of a Child: Give Me Words To Speak by Aaron Shust

-Final Battle: You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins and Glenn Close

-Death Scene: When I Get Through With You by Patsy Cline

-Funeral: Unchanging One by Todd Agnew

-Ending Credits: Love And Marriage by Frank Sinatra


According to my GrooveShark playlist:

-Opening Credits: Mmm by Laura Izibor

-Waking Up: Blow by Ke$ha

-First Day of School: Like A G6 by Far East Movement

-Falling In Love: Home by Michael Buble

-Fighting: Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5

-Breaking Up: Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer

-Prom: Family Portrait by Pink

-Life: We Takin' Over by DJ Khaled

-Mental Breakdown: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

-Driving Scene: Forget You by Cee Lo Green

-Flashback: Someone Else's Life by Joshua Radin

-Making Up: How It Ends by DeVotchKa

-Wedding: Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

-Birth Of Child: Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons

-Final Battle: Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

-Death Scene: Wind And Rain by Gillian Welch

-Funeral: Honeybee by Blake Shelton

-End Credits: King Of Anything by Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment